The major change in this release is a new graphical identity. As Web Port is now part of a family of products (Edge, Energinet, IWMAC and Web Port) under the Kiona brand, it is natural for us to move towards a common graphical language.
This release works with licenses that have free upgrades to: 2022-06-01 or later
For those of you running an OEM license and made your own graphical theme, we ask you to update on a local environment first, before deploying in production environment. Since all our OEM customers have different types of theme changes, it is impossible for us to make a “plug & play” solution that works for everyone. If you are unable to make the required corrections, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help you with this.
Note 1! When upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit, the previous version needs to be uninstalled first. Also keep in mind that Web Port does not remember the previous configuration when installing the 64-bit version (i.e. be extra vigilant about drivers, extensions and libraries). Also make sure that the path to the project folder is correct if it differs from the default. When upgrading from previous versions to the new 32-bit installation, the procedure is the same as before (see Keep in mind below).
Note 2! If IO devices using Drv OPC do not come up after upgrading, delete the config file located in the project directory under assets/import/drvopc/devices and restart Web Port and it should resolve itself. Don’t forget to backup the file beforehand though. If it still doesn’t work, it may be that the device is using an older (less secure) version of certificates that the OPC library no longer supports. This should be upgraded on the device.
- Kiona Common Branding
- Moved WebServer to .NET 4.8.
- Added support for (*) receivers on Alarm Tag filters when using callscript.
- Added ? as a wildcard in tagsearch. _ Now work as a regular character.
- Added check for password complexity when creating new users.
- Support for editing / deleting users and groups with special characters.
- Added check for invalid characters when creating users
- Added check for whitespaces in tag names.
- Fixed problem when loading trendOptions with multiple parameters.
- Refresh of grouplist when changing a group name.
- Fixed issue with users losing groups after name change.
- Added check for invalid e-mail addresses on Alarm Filters.
- Added message if user account is locked.
- Added support for unlocking locked user.
- Added support for https in iframe portlet.
- Added setting for auto logout when creating a user.
- Added error message when trying to create a user that already exists.
- Fixed issue with deleting pages when moving one with unsupported characters in name.
- Fixed timout issue of fastfilter on full alarmlist and many alarms.
- Fixed issue when loading of alarm from database fails.
- Fixed issue with lost trend after renaming tags when using MSSQL.
- Fixed issue with unpredictable behaviour when restering Web Port from Web interface.
- Added guid as a variable in Custom Scripts to be used in data processing.
- Node / Portal improvements (refreshvalues, alarm handling when losing contact with Node, Syncing of trend Data)
- DrvKNX – Added support for 9.*, added support for main groups up to 31.
- DrvFidelix – Reconnect issues.
- DrvModbus – Support for file upload and script import.
- DrvMQTT – Client certificate improvments.
- DrvBacnet – Upload of import scripts via Web interface.
- DrvWebPortAPI – Added setting for Timout for slow connections.
Keep in mind that
- Web Port 2.22.6 (like all versions since 1.19.10) requires .Net Framework 4.8 which may need to be installed before upgrading. See more and download the .NET Framework at https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download
- Note! When upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit version, the previous version needs to be uninstalled first. Also keep in mind that Web Port does not remember the previous configuration when installing the 64-bit version (i.e. be extra observant of drivers, extensions and libraries). Also make sure that the path to the project folder is correct if it differs from the default.
- Always back up your projects before upgrading.
- To upgrade, run the installation file Web Port Setup 2.21.6.exe.If you have changed the Web Port data directory in a previous installation, remember to enter it when upgrading
Fil-hash och virus check
To install the latest version of Web Port 2.22.6 server the following system requirements apply:
- Windows 7 SP1 (Embedded) or later. .NET 4.8
- 1.6 GHz processor or higher (1.1 GHz min requirement)
- 2 GB internal memory or higher (1 GB min requirement)
- Free storage space depending on the amount of data to be logged.
- Basic installation of Web Port about 30 MB.