Do you happen to own one of Kiona's indoor sensors? Did you know you could scan the QR code and see your temperature and relative humidity data?
Applies only to Sense - 906-908, Sense - B-meter and Sense - Lansen
This is how:
- Download an app for scanning QR codes to your Smartphone - Most phones today have a QR code reader built into the camera app but if you have an older phone there are several different free apps for this, and they all work in about the same way.
- For iPhone, we recommend the app "i-nigma" (from the Apple App Store).
- For Android "QR-Droid" (from the Google Play Store).
- Start the app and scan the QR code on the side of the sensor - When you hold your phone in front of the code, the camera automatically reads the QR code, gives you a link to click and after a few seconds a website from Edge opens on your phone.
- On the website you will find information about the current indoor temperature and relative humidity.
Save the website as a bookmark in your web browser and you won't have to scan the sensor every time you want to see the climate information. This way, you have the information available wherever you are!