To buy or upgrade a licence, we always need the computer ID of the machine where Web Port is to be run. You get your computer ID according to the instructions below.
Web Port server must first be installed on the machine before you can get the computer ID!
How to find the computer ID
- Start the Web Port server.
- Select a project and click the "Start" button.
- Surf to localhost:8090.
- Log in with your username and password.
A new empty project always defaults to the following login details:
According to the picture below, do the following steps to get the computer ID:
- Click on System Settings.
- Click on Server.
- Click on Licence information.
- Select the desired network card.
- The 16-character string with "(SOFTKEY)" after it is the computer ID needed for your licence.